Win Your Wedding Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Not Your Average I Do whose registered office is at 6/7 Huffwood Trading Estate, Partridge Green, West Sussex RH13 8AU
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Not Your Average I Do, Chafford Park Estate, Leave it to Us, Co-Ordination Catering Hire, Not Your Average Flowers, Hero Hair Stylist, Kiri Make-up Artist, Cat Creative, Peek-a-boo Cakes, Paloma Photography, Fire-n-crust, Fresh Booths, Uptown Music and Sounds Entertainment UK their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.notyouraverageido.com/win-your-wedding
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 13th February 2019 at 11.59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit www.notyouraverageido.com/win-your-wedding to submit your entry before 13th February 2019.
The winner will be selected at random live at 7pm on 14th February 2019 and the phone number provided will be used to contact them live. If the winner fails to answer the phone and claim the prize we will draw another name until the prize is claimed.
The wedding will be on a mutually agreed date between April 2019 and December 2019.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- Hire of Chafford Park Estate for one full day (Monday-Thursday)
- For Bride and Groom and up to 100 guests
- Access from 9am – Midnight (all guests must be vacated by midnight)
- Hire will include all furniture at the venue, including tables, chairs, wooden bar, fire pits etc
- Package worth £6k
Package can be upgraded to a weekend at a starting price of £2k
The Manor House can be included in the package for an additional £1500+ VAT which sleeps 8 people (4 double rooms). Access would be from 12 noon the day before until 11am the day after the wedding date.
The number of guests can be increased at a price of £50+VAT per guest
Venue styling package:
- Styling and prop hire by National award-winning stylists Not Your Average I Do
- Package can include any available props, arches / alters, lighting, furniture hire etc to the value of £500+VAT
- Additional styling and set up service can be hired at the 2019 prices
- By Not Your Average Flowers
- Package to include Bridal bouquet, up to 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets and up to 6 button holes for the Bridal party
- Colours scheme of choice
- Exact flowers to be discussed at free consultation
- Package value up to £350+VAT
Additional flowers for table centres and Ceremony flowers for example can be added at 2019 prices
- 100 x standard round main plates, dessert plates and starter plates
- 100 x Dubarry large knife, fork and desert spoon
- 100 x Perception wine glass 11oz
- 100 x perception flutes
- 10 x 118” round linen table cloths (any colour subject to availability)
- Delivery and Collection to Chafford Park included
Additional items will be charged at current 2019 price list
Provided by Co-Ordination Catering Hire
- Hero Hairstlyist
- Free Bridal Hair worth £130 (includes travel to the venue)
- Other bridal party members will be charged at 2019 prices
- Worth £130
- Hair trial cost £65 in Edenbridge
Price list www.herohairstylist.com/prices/
Make Up Package
- Includes a makeup trial for the bride
- plus makeup for the bride and two people on the wedding day
- The winner can add to this if they wish to have makeup for other people
- Worth £250
Wedding Breakfast Package:
- 75 guests for a three course wedding breakfast from our Simple and Delicious menu
- one choice from each course not including dietary requirements
- includes chef and waiting staff
- package worth £2250
Extra guests can be invited and this would be an additional £30.00 per head to the winner
Not included – cooking equipment and refrigerated trailer – this would be an additional £12+VAT per head
Canapes – this would be an additional £1.25 per canape per head
- I need to be available on their chosen date.
- Free wedding photography to include: pre-wedding consultation (in person or on the phone depending on location), up to 6 continuous hours on the day and digital gallery with at least 300 images edited on my style. Additional hours will be charged at my regular hourly rate.
- Couple need to sign an agreement with Photography by Paloma which outlines my own T&Cs.
- Package is worth £1100. You can upgrade to have more hours, a second shooter or/and an engagement shoot at a cost.
Photo Booth Package:
- 3 Hour Hire
- Custom artwork matched to your wedding theme
- Instant Prints (Maximum of 4 per session)
- Wedding-themed Sign Props
- Choice of Luxury Backdrop from our Large Selection
- VIP Carpet, Ropes and Barriers
- Online Gallery of Photos
- On-Site Attendant
- Package worth £650
- A live Pianist for your Ceremony from UpTown Music
- Needs to be available on the date
- worth £250+VAT
Wedding Hosing Package
- Full Wedding Hosting and DJ package which includes
- Ceremony music, background music during drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- All announcing duties, including introducing speeches
- full evening music programme, with all sound and lighting equipment
- Package Value £1000
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by telephone call using the telephone number provided live at 7pm on 14th February 2019. If the winner does not answer the phone a replacement winner will be selected.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and will be announced on social media.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are in conjunction with Not Your Average Terms and Conditions.
For any enquiries relating to these terms, please contact:
Telephone: 01444 702 026