Terms and Conditions
– The hire price of the field is £2000+VAT and covers up to 150 guests. (larger groups may be allowed at the discretion of the venue however additional fees may apply. Please ask for more details.)
– A 50% non refundable payment will be taken on booking
– The balance will be due 4 weeks before the event date
– A £500 damage deposit will be taken on booking. This will be returned within 14 days after the event once the venue is left in a good order and there is no damage to property or items. The cost of any damage will be taken from this fee and the remainder will be reimbursed. If the balance of the damage is more than the £500 deposit taken the remainder will be invoiced and is due within 14 days
– There is no corkage charge
Rules of hire
– Hire price includes one set up day, one breakdown day and up to two days in-between for the event
– No animals allowed on site
– Confetti to be biodegradable natural petals ONLY
– Amplified music must be turned off by 11pm and is only allowed on one night of the hire period – to be decided upon on booking
– All rubbish is to be cleared and taken away by the client at the end of the hire period
– It is recommended that the client takes out personal liability insurance to the sum of £5 million
– Not Your Average I Do and the venue are not accountable for the weather conditions. The booking cannot be cancelled due to the weather conditions.
– It is advised that on site security is booked by the client.
– We welcome Hen parties and other special occasion parties, but not 18th or 21st birthday parties.
– A TENS licence (if applicable) must be obtained (and paid for) by the client on booking – we can help with this
– Cars to be parked in the designated parking area only
– The Client is completely responsible for all guests and employees
– Private and corporate events only, no ticketed events unless negotiated with venue and NYA.
– Plastic glassware to be used outside the marquee.
– Client to provide adequate signage to direct guests to venue.
– Hire price to include camping if required -additional tents to be provided by recommended suppliers if guests don’t supply their own.
– A 40kva generator +fuel must be hired on booking for use until 1am on the day of the event. This starts at £500+VAT for the hire period. After 1am there will be a charge of £10 per hour (prices are for 2017 and may increase)
– Loos must be hired through Time in Lieu and start at £400 (for a 1+1) and £600 (for a 3+1) for the weekend.
– There is an optional fire pit that can be to be booked at £50+VAT. Client to provide their own fuel.
– Please note that if the fire pit is booked the client must provide their own fire extinguisher
– The loos must be booked through Time in Lieu
– The generator must be booked through the venue
– If event management is required this can be provided by Not Your Average I Do Ltd – please ask for details
– Fireworks are allowed but must be booked by Aurora for School House Farm
We reserve the right to cancel the booking and the event if our T&Cs are not adhered to, no refund will be made.
For any enquiries relating to these terms, please contact:
Telephone: 01444 702 026